The programme comes with carefully designed pupil resources including:
- Upper and lower case alphabet rainbows used when children are learning letter names.
- Grapheme-phoneme correspondence charts that match the programme progression.
- Sight words charts covering the common exception words.
- Fab five for reading - a visual of the reading prompts for decoding.
- Fab five for writing - a visual that supports children and adults to critique transcriptional skills.
- Learning resources for writing - a ‘one-stop shop’ resource for children when they are writing.
Children will also need:
- an individual magnetic whiteboard with a frame (minimum size A4)
- upper and lower case magnetic letters
- lined A4 whiteboard (with a margin)
- fine-tip whiteboard pen
- whiteboard rubber.